On 9th December 2019 in Delhi Mr.Narender Dhruv Batra President of Indian Olympic Association met Sh AMIT SHAH Hon’ble Home Minister, Government of India.
- Holding of IOC 2023 Session in Mumbai India, during the 75th year of India’s Independence subject to IOC acceptance/approval.
- Bidding for 2026 Youth Olympics in India where out the following 3 cities ie Delhi/Bhubaneshwar Odisha/Mumbai, only one city will be shortlisted by IOA for Evaluation by IOC before it goes for IOC acceptance/approval.
- Holding of Hockey Men’s World Cup in January 2023 in Bhubaneshwar & Rourkela Odisha in the 75th Year of India’s Independence.
Hon’ble Minister also discussed progress, development and growth of Hockey happening now in India at grass root & elite level.
- Updated about preparations/training for 2020 Olympics of Indian Contingent.
- Discussed Fit India Movement, TOPS Programme and Khelo India Youth Games.
Hon’ble Minister was very receptive and supportive
Mr.Batra convey his heartiest thanks to Hon’ble Minister on behalf of Sporting Community & Fraternity
Representatives from 90 nations join hands to revive the Modern Pythian Games organized by Delphic India Trust
JAPAN TOPPED AT THE 25TH EDITION OF THE KARATE WORLD SENIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS, HELD IN DUBAI; KARATE INDIA ORGANISATION (KIO) GETS PERMANENT AFFILIATION STATUS.
Hanshi Premjit Sen adds another feather in his cap by becoming the WKF Referee A in Kumite & Judge A in Kumite at the World Championships in Dubai