PREMJIT SEN, 8TH DAN BLACKBELT
Referee & Judge : WKF & AKF ,
President: Karate-Do Association of Bengal
Chairman: R.C Karate India Organization
President: Hapkido federation of India
Treasurer: National Martial Art Games Federation of India
“Act like a man of Thought, Think like a man of action”. -Thomas Mann. Premjit Sen is one face that shines bright in Martial Arts and represents India. Inspired by these words, he has achieved the 8th Dan Black Belt. He has also been honored with the 7th Dan Black Belt from the prestigious World Karate Federation.
Leaving India’s mark in Japanese art, he has achieved the title of Hanshi with his 8th Dan Black Belt, “Hanshi” means a role model for others. His achievements and honours established him as a champion from India in Karate- a martial art form practised for self-defence, military, competition and physical fitness.
Apart from his athletic achievements, Premjit Sen also works consistently to give back to society. He has shown his potential as the technical official in 33rd National Games Assam, 34th National Games Jharkhand and World martial Art Games Switzerland. He also took the responsibility of treasurer of the National Martial Art Games Federation of India.
Premjit Sen has been working towards improving the Martial Arts infrastructure and contributes as a successful teacher. He is currently the president of the Karate-Do Association of Bengal and the Hapkido Federation of India.
Premjit Sen has also been rendering his service as Chairman of R.C. to Karate India Organisation. He has devoted himself as an efficient administrator. Many Martial art athletes acknowledge Premjit Sen as the inspiration behind their success.
He has shared his knowledge with many students and helped them to realise their dreams. Premjit Sen has been honoured by ISKA HALL OF FAME as Indian Karate Institutor of the Year. Sen has also been part of the Indonesia Asian Games in 2018 as an observer from the National Federation of Karate.
Premjit Sen has worked hard to elevate the level of Martial Arts in India and upholds the worth of the art by being an exemplary student.Current Positions
- Referee & Judge: World Karate Federation. (Recognised by International Olympic Committee)
- Referee & Judge: Asian Karate Federation (Recognised by Olympic Council of Asia)
- President: Karate-Do Association of Bengal
- Chairman: R.C Karate India Organization
- President: Hapkido federation of India
- Treasurer: National Martial Art Games Federation of India
Laurel as an Athlete
- Gold medalist in World Cup of Martial art in 2003 & 2008 from Australia
- European Open Champion in 2006 from Germany
- 1 Gold, 2 Silver & 1 Bronze in 2007 ISKA CCP International Championship Australia
- 2 Bronze & 2 Silver in 2005 ISKA World Cup Australia
- Gold, 1 Silver & 2 Bronze in 13th CCP International Martial Art Championship 2004 Australia.
- Bronze in 10th International Martial Arts Championship 2001
- 1 Gold Medal South Africa open International Sports Kickboxing Championship 2009.
Coaching Credentials- International
- 1 Gold, 3 Silver and 5 Bronze in commonwealth Karate Championships in South Africa 2009
- 4 Gold & 3 Bronze in Commonwealth Karate Championships 2015
- 1 Silver Medal in World Youth Cup Croatia 2018
- 1 Silver Medal in World Youth Cup Croatia 2019
- 1 Bronze Medal in 13th Asian Karate Senior Championship ASIAN UAE 2013
- 2 Gold, 3 Bronze & 1 Silver in Commonwealth Karate Championship South Africa 2018
- Male and female Team Championship in South Asian Karate Championship 2014 India.
- 2 Gold in South Asian Karate Championship Bangladesh
Coaching Credentials- National
- 3 Gold, 2 Silver in 19th national Karate Championship in 2005
- 1 Gold and 3 silver in 20th National Karate Championship in 2007
- 7 Gold, 1 silver and 5 Bronze in 22nd national karate Championships in 2008
- 4 Gold, 4 silver, and 4 Bronze in 23rd Junior Cadet National Championship 2009
- 3 Silver and 1 Bronze in 23rd sr. National Championship 2010
- 1 Gold in 25th junior and Cadet National Championship 2011
- Bronze Medal in 34th Senior National Games 201, Jharkhand
- 3 Gold in 25th Sr. national AIKF Championships 2012
- 3 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze in 58th school National Games 2012 – 2013
- Bronze Medal in All India Police Force and Paramilitary Championship (This achievement is the first in the history of Karate by Kolkata Police Force).